You can Now Transfer Capital One Venture Miles to Partners, Plus Two New Additions
Starting today, December 10th, Capital One Venture customers can transfer their rewards miles to over a dozen travel loyalty programs. Since Capital One announced the new miles transfer benefit last month, two new airlines, Emirates and Singapore Airlines, have also been added to the program.
This new benefit allows cardholders to transfer their Venture miles to 14 travel loyalty programs. That makes Venture miles more valuable for many frequent travelers, since award bookings open up possibilities to get more value.
Venture Miles Transfer Partners
Here’s the list of all the 14 travel loyalty program partners:
- Aeromexico (Club Premier)
- Air Canada (Aeroplan)
- Air France KLM (Flying Blue)
- Alitalia (MilleMiglia Program)
- Cathay Pacific (Asia Miles)
- Avianca (LifeMiles)
- Emirates (Emirates Skywards)
- Etihad Airways (Etihad Guest)
- EVA Air (Infinity MileageLands)
- Finnair (Finnair Plus)
- Hainan Airlines (Fortune Wings Club)
- Qantas (Qantas Frequent Flyer)
- Qatar Airways (Privilege Club)
- Singapore Airlines (KrisFlyer)
You can transfer miles to most travel programs at a rate of 2 Venture miles to 1.5 airline miles, and to Emirates and Singapore Airlines at a ratio of 2 Venture miles to 1 airline mile.
Capital One says that this is still just the start, as they plan to continue to add more travel loyalty partners on an ongoing basis.
CLICK HERE to compare this and other travel cards
- Customers will need to transfer a minimum of 1,000 Venture miles at a time to our travel loyalty programs, and will need to transfer in 100 mile increments.
- Along with Capital One Venture cardholders, this miles transfer benefit is also available for VentureOne, Spark Miles and Spark Miles Select cardholders.
- Capital One continues to be committed to building a best-in-class travel card, offering perks like a $100 credit towards either a TSA PreCheck or Global Entry application fee.
- With Venture’s new miles transfer benefit, customers can book airline award tickets (including first and business class), access points transfer promotions from leading travel brands, top off mileage accounts to maximize redemptions, upgrade existing travel bookings, and so much more to enjoy memorable travel experiences.
Being able to transfer Venture miles to airline partners makes these points instantly more valuable, as it opens up possibility for more lucrative award redemptions. The rate for the two new additions, Singapore and Emirates, is not as good at 2 Venture miles to 1 airline mile, but the rest of the partners have rates of 2 to 1.5.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
[…] you missed it on the blogosphere, yesterday was the day that Capital One bank started making its points available to be transferred to now 14 airlines. It was supposed to be 12 initially but added Singapore Airlines and Emirates. Beware that most of […]