Two New Timeshare Offers For California, Vegas, Orlando & More
There are two new timeshare offers that you can use for a discounted trip to several different locations. Reader Kevin forwarded these to me but you may be able to call and get the same offer (or better). Anyone that has read the site for a while knows I love these offers and even recently took my kids to one with me. Let’s take a look at the details of each offer.
Choice Hotels & Blue Green Vacations
Blue Green Vacations is one of the larger timeshare companies and it looks like they are paired up with Choice Hotels. Here are the details of the offer:
- 3-night hotel stay for just $199 from our official vacation ownership provider, Bluegreen Vacations.
- This is an easy and affordable way to enjoy a dream getaway in top destinations like Orlando, the Smoky Mountains and Las Vegas, while exploring future vacation ownership opportunities.
- Plus, your stay includes an extra bonus—choose either a $100 Mastercard® Reward Card or 20,000 Choice Privileges points.
- Valid only to qualified purchasers at select participating locations; to qualify, your Bluegreen Vacation must be booked and completed within 12 months, and you must attend an approximately 2 hour sales presentation/tour.
I would value the Choice Privileges points at around $100-$120, but not everyone wants them so you may prefer the gift card instead. You would be getting a trip for $100 out of pocket when it was all said and done. The overall savings would depend on which location you selected but if should be worth a few hundred dollars in savings, at least. Remember to play it cool when you call and try to get more out of them. They will often offer upgrades, lower purchase fees or an extended booking time frame.
Westin Misson Hills Resort Villas Palm Springs
There is also an offer for the Westin Mission Hills which is supposed to be a pretty great property. Let’s take a look at the offer:
- 4 Nights for only $299 with 12 Months to Travel
- PLUS your choice of 15,000 Marriott Bonvoy™ Points or a $75 Resort Certificate
- Call 800-256-3173 to see if you can get the offer too.
- 2 hour presentation required
I did a couple of dummy bookings for next summer and the cost for 4 nights was around $800-$1000 depending on the time frame. I value the 15,000 Bonvoy points at around a $90. That would reduce the package to $209 or around 25% the normal cost to stay at the resort.
I want to give another big thanks to Kevin for sharing these offers with us. If you were planning travel to any of these destinations in the near future it is worth calling to see if you can get a similar offer. Remember to never take the first offer they make, you can almost always get more!