U.S. Bank Launches the Business Triple Cash Rewards Card
We have seen several new credit card products in recent months. Now U.S. Bank has unexpectedly announced a new business credit card. And it’s a product that can definitely compete with some of the best in the market.
It’s called the U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards World Elite Mastercard. It comes with a $500 bonus and 3% cash back on popular categories such as gas stations, office supply stores, cell phone service providers and restaurants. And to top it all off, there’s no annual fee. Let’s jump into the details.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn $500 in cash back. To receive this welcome bonus you must spend $4500 on the Account Owner’s card in the first 150 days of opening your account.
- 0% Intro APR for purchases during first 15 billing cycles and balance transfers within first 30 days. Variable APR applies after that.
- No Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
- Earn 3% cash back on eligible purchases at
- gas stations
- office supply stores
- cell phone service providers
- Earn 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- No limits on the total rewards you can earn and your rewards never expire.
- Annual $100 statement credit for recurring software subscription expenses such as FreshBooks or QuickBooks.
The U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash card is not aimed at travelers, or customers that want flashy perks. It is a card for big spenders on some popular categories such as office supply stores and gas stations.
There’s no annual fee to worry about, and there’s a good welcome bonus for $500. The Spending requirement is a bit high at $4,500, but you have 150 days to complete it.
There’s also an introductory offer for 0% APR for 15 months, which also includes balance transfers. There’s a transfer fee, but these offers have been rare over the last year.