US Bank $300 Checking Bonus
US Bank is offering a $300 bonus for new Easy Checking accounts. This bonus is available nationwide and you can open the account online. Let’s check the details.
Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank consumer checking account by June 29, 2020 and:
- Use promo code 20WEB05
- Make at least two direct deposits that total $2,000 or more within 60 days of account opening.
- Enroll in either U.S. Bank online banking or the U.S. Bank Mobile App by July 6th, 2020.
- Bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS form 1099-INT and recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Offer may not be combined with any other checking account bonus offers.
- Offer is not valid if you or any signer on the account has an existing U.S. Bank consumer checking account, had a U.S. Bank consumer checking account in the last six months, or received other U.S. Bank bonus offers within the past 12 months (limit 1 bonus per customer).
- Offer is not applicable to accounts opened at a branch or through 24 Hour Banking. Current U.S. Bank employees are not eligible.
- Easy Checking is the best option. It has a $6.95 monthly fee that is waived:
- Combined monthly direct deposits totaling $1000+
- Average account balance of $1,500.
- Account holder(s) age 65 or greater.
A great bonus that everyone can go for. You can open the account online and it is available nationwide. To get the bonus you can open an Easy Checking account that is easy to keep fee-free. You do need two direct deposits that total $2,000 or more, but ACH transfers should work in most cases from banks such as Chase, Capital One, Discover, Ally and others.
HT: Doctor of Credit