New Amex Offer, Get 10K MR Points when you Spend $500 at Virgin Atlantic
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer that I noticed today in my American Express account and it can save you 20% on Virgin Atlantic flights.
Get 10,000 additional Membership Rewards points one time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ in one or more eligible transactions directly with Virgin Atlantic by 10/31/2017. Flight origin from U.S. only.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Virgin Atlantic through US website, US mobile app, or through US reservation hotline
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories.
- Purchases must be in USD to qualify.
- Excludes purchases in-person at Virgin Atlantic local sales offices, terminals, club houses, and on-board flights.
- Excludes Virgin Atlantic Cargo, Virgin Vacations, hotel bookings, car rental reservations, corporate bookings, group travel, and all bookings through partner, third party, or affiliate sites linked with/from virginatlantic.com.
- Excludes Virgin Gift Card, purchases of Flying Club miles, purchases on retailtherapyshopping.com, foreign currency exchange services, and ground transportation services.
This offer is targeted so you need to log into your accounts to see if you have the offer. I noticed it on my Amex Platinum card. If you are targeted, you save you over 20%, depending on your valuation of MR points. If you have any paid flights planned on Virgin Atlantic, that’s a nice discount. The spending requirement is cumulative.