Wells Fargo: Get $325 Bonus with New Checking Account
Wells Fargo has a bonus for new checking account customers. This offer is available nationwide and requires a qualifying direct deposit. Let’s see the details.
Update: The $325 bonus is available again.
Here are the requirements for this Wells Fargo bonus:
- Open a new Wells Fargo consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by April 10, 2023.
- Within 90 calendar days of account opening (the “qualification period”), receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to your new checking account.
- A qualifying direct deposit is an ACH (Automated Clearing House) automatic electronic deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular income into your bank account. Confirm with your employer or the agency or company making these payments that they use the ACH network.
- Transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, or deposits made at a branch, or ATM don’t qualify as a direct deposit.
Once the 90-day qualification period has elapsed, Wells Fargo will determine if you have met the offer requirements, and will deposit any earned bonus into your new checking account within 30 days.
- This offer is for new checking customers only.
- All Wells Fargo consumer checking accounts are eligible for this offer with the exception of checking accounts offered by Wells Fargo Private Bank.
- You must use your bonus offer code at account opening when you apply for a new eligible Wells Fargo checking account.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account, or have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months.
This is a good offer for new Wells Fargo checking accounts. We usually see bonuses between $200 and $325 for this account.
To get this latest $325 bonus, you need to open a checking account and receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits. The Everyday Checking account is the best option. It has a $10 monthly fee, but it can be waived with a $500 balance.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.