New Wells Fargo Autograph Card
Wells Fargo has officially announced the newest offering in its portfolio of consumer credit cards, the Wells Fargo Autograph Card.
This latest product follows the introduction of the Active Cash and Reflect Cards in 2021, and Bilt Mastercard earlier this year. More new cards are coming in the future.
The new Wells Fargo Autograph card has no annual fee and offers 3X points on top spending categories for everyday living and day-off adventures, including restaurants, travel, gas stations, transit, popular streaming services, and phone plans. Autograph is available now in select markets and will be available nationwide in mid-July.
Update: The application page is now live.
Sign Up Bonus
- New cardholders can earn 30,000 bonus rewards points (worth $300) when they spend $1,500 in purchases in the first 3 months.
- 0% intro APR for the first 12 months from account opening on purchases, 16.49%, 21.49%, or 26.49% variable APR thereafter.
- No Annual Fee
- APPLY HERE
- 3X points on restaurants, travel and transit, gas stations, popular streaming services, and phone plans.
- 1X points on other purchases.
- There are no caps or limits to the number of rewards points cardholders can earn.
- Cell phone protection when customers pay their monthly cell phone bill with their Autograph Card.
- Built-in Zero Liability Protection to ensure customers are not held responsible for any unauthorized transactions, when reported promptly.
Autograph cardholders will also have access to My Wells Fargo Deals. Cardholders simply activate the deal in Online Banking and then make the purchase using their Autograph Card or other eligible Wells Fargo credit or debit cards.
“Our customers told us they tend to focus on three core areas when it comes to their credit card preferences: cash back, value and rewards,” said Phillips. “So we took their feedback to heart, and as evidenced by each of the new cards we have launched – Active Cash, Reflect and Autograph – you can see that we’re focused on delivering competitive offerings across each of those categories.”
You can redeem Rewards either through a manual request or an automatic request, depending on the reward. Automatic redemptions are available only in $25 Cash Reward/2,500 Point increments. You may choose to:
- Redeem Your Rewards toward an eligible Redemption Account
- Receive a paper check
You can also redeem to an eligible Wells Fargo Account, or Wells Fargo ATM with a Wells Fargo Debit or ATM card at $20 Cash Reward/2,000 Point increments only.
A minimum of 100 Rewards Points or $1 in Cash Rewards in your Rewards Account is required and each transaction must be a minimum of $1 to be eligible for Redeem for Purchases.
This is a solid new credit card from Wells Fargo. You can get a good welcome bonus worth $300, which is as good as it gets for a no fee consumer card. You can then earn 3x points on popular categories such as gas, travel and restaurants.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Any chance I can redeem at 1.5 cents as I also have the Visa Signature Card?