Wells Fargo, Get $200 Bonus with New Checking Account
Wells Fargo has a bonus for new checking account customers. This offer is available nationwide and requires a qualifying direct deposit. Let’s see the details.
Here are the requirements for this Wells Fargo bonus:
- Open a new Wells Fargo consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by September 30th, 2021. All account applications are subject to approval.
- Within 90 calendar days of account opening (the “qualification period”), receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to your new checking account.
- A qualifying direct deposit is an ACH (Automated Clearing House) automatic electronic deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular income into your bank account. Confirm with your employer or the agency or company making these payments that they use the ACH network.
- Transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, or deposits made at a banking location or ATM don’t qualify as a direct deposit.
Once the 90-day qualification period has elapsed, we will determine if you have met the offer requirements, and will deposit any earned bonus into your new checking account within 30 days. The new checking account must remain open throughout the 90-day qualification period and at the time we attempt to deposit any earned bonus payment.
- This offer is for new checking customers only.
- All Wells Fargo consumer checking accounts are eligible for this offer with the exception of checking accounts offered by Wells Fargo Private Bank.
- You must use your bonus offer code at account opening when you apply for a new eligible Wells Fargo checking account.
- You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months
- You are a Wells Fargo employee
This is a decent offer, but we have seen better bonuses in the past from Wells Fargo. To get this $200 bonus, you need to open a checking account and receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits.
The Everyday Checking account is the best option. It has a $10 monthly fee, but it can be waived with a $500 balance.
HT: Doctor of Credit