Why Resort Fees Aren’t All Bad, Application Spree Results & The Craziness Of North Korean Money
In this episode of the Miles to Memories podcast we debate resort fees and discuss why they maybe aren’t so bad. We also talk about saving for college with travel hacking, recent application spree results and why North Korean money is so interesting.
- 3:45 – Resort fees – are they as bad as everyone says they are? (Shawn’s solution)
- 17:27 – Mark’s application spree
- 23:03 – North Korean currency and foreign currencies in general
- 30:00 – Mark’s college savings update
- 31:45 – The Affirm “Debit” card
- 34:43 – AMEX launches cell phone protection
Join The Podcast Discussion!
If you would like to watch the Podcast recording live and join in on the live Podcast chat be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are also weekly shows about spending, award bookings, a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well.
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!