World of Hyatt Adds 29 Inclusive Collection Properties in Europe
Hyatt Hotels announced this week the addition of 29 European Inclusive Collection resorts into the World of Hyatt loyalty program. The added properties are part of the AMR Collection which has been rebranded to Inclusive Collection, part of World of Hyatt.
Following the Inclusive Collection launch in May 2022, guests and members will now have more all-inclusive resort options to choose from in the Americas and Europe. Additional European resorts in the Inclusive Collection are expected to join World of Hyatt soon.
After entering the all-inclusive segment with the launch of Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara brands almost 10 years ago, Hyatt added the AMR Collection portfolio in 2021, and then introduced the Inclusive Collection in May 2022. In the last four years alone, Hyatt has doubled the number of luxury rooms and tripled the number of lifestyle and resort rooms in its global portfolio.
Hyatt’s portfolio of global all-inclusive brands now includes Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Hyatt Vivid Hotels & Resorts, Alua Hotels & Resorts and Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
New European All-Inclusives
- Alua Leo
- Alua Helios Bay
- AluaSun Helios Beach
- Dreams Sunny Beach Resort & Spa
- Secrets Sunny Beach Resort & Spa
- AluaSoul Menorca
- Alua Illa de Menorca
- AluaSun Far Menorca
- AluaSun Mediterráneo
- Alua Calas de Mallorca Resort
- AluaSun Cala Antena
- Alua Boccaccio
- AluaSun Continental Park Hotel & Apartments
- AluaSoul Carolina
- Alua Suites Las Rocas
- Alua Gran Camp de Mar
- AluaSun Doblemar
- Alua Golf Trinidad
- AluaSun Marbella Park
- AluaSoul Costa Málaga
- AluaSun Lago Rojo
- AluaSun Costa Park
- AluaSun Lago Park
- Alua Tenerife
- AluaSoul Orotava Valley
- Alua Atlántico Golf Resort
- Secrets Mallorca Villamil Resort & Spa
- Secrets Lanzarote Resort & Spa
- Dreams Lanzarote Playa Dorada Resort & Spa
Through the acquisition of Apple Leisure Group in 2021, Hyatt has made a transformational move to strengthen its business and provide more all-inclusive offerings to cater to leisure travelers.
Upcoming openings in Europe include:
- Five distinct all-inclusive resorts in Bulgaria’s popular Black Sea destinations, Sunny Beach and Obzor, are expected to open in 2023 and 2024. The properties are expected to be branded Secrets Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas and Alua Hotels & Resorts and will bring Hyatt’s all-inclusive brand experiences to Eastern Europe, providing guests and members further access to leisure travel options in desirable locations.
- The first Dreams Resort & Spa in Portugal’s serene island of Porto Santo in Madeira will further strengthen Hyatt’s European brand footprint and offer guests of all ages the ability to enjoy access to more than 10 a la carte restaurants, seven bars, unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service, daily activities, nightly entertainment and more following the resort’s planned 2024 opening.
In addition, Hyatt Vivid Hotels & Resorts, the newest brand under the Inclusive Collection portfolio, is designed for the next generation traveler seeking engaging, adults-only, all-inclusive vacation experiences in a unique and down-to-earth atmosphere. The brand will offer crafted culinary experiences, wellness, and nutrition classes, as well as engaging activities and entertainment in a relaxed, casual setting.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.