World of Hyatt Business Card Offer Improvements
Hyatt has announced today two improvements for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card. One is regarding the welcome bonus which gets better, and then there’s an extension of the increased earning rates that was set to expire at the end of this month. Let’s see the details.
Update 11/24/22: It looks like most people had their double night credits finally post yesterday for the next monthly batch.
Welcome Offer Details
The current signup bonus for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is as follows:
- Earn 60,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points (equivalent of up to 12 free nights at a category 1 Hyatt hotel or resort or 2 free nights at a category 7 Hyatt hotel or resort) after spending $5,000 within the first three months from account opening.
This part of the offer is still the same, but new cardholders who apply and are approved for the card by October 6, 2022 will receive two Tier-Qualifying Night Credits per eligible night from August 23, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
Adaptive Accelerator Benefit Extended
Existing and prospective World of Hyatt Business Credit Card can enjoy the adaptive accelerator benefit in the top three spend categories through December 31, 2023, allowing cardmembers to continue maximizing business spend for use towards free nights, elite status, upgrades and other highly coveted rewards.
This is an extension past the original end date of December 31, 2022. That means you will get another year plus of earning bonus points in 3 top categories instead of 2. That will drop down to your top 2 categories starting in 2024.
- airline tickets purchased directly with the airline
- car rental agencies
- local transit and commuting
- gas stations
- internet, cable, and phone services
- social media and search engine advertising
- LEARN MORE
Other Card Benefits
- 4x points on stays at Hyatt hotels and resorts, including participating restaurants and spas.
- 2x points for fitness club and gym memberships
- 5 Tier-qualifying night credits with each $10,000 in spend on the card in a calendar year.
- Earn $100 in Hyatt credit each anniversary year: Spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 in statement credits up to two times each anniversary year
- Spend $50,000 or more on the card in a calendar year and receive 10% of redeemed points back as Bonus Points for the remainder of the calendar year
- Gift up to 5 Discoverist statuses to their company employees
- LEARN MORE
With this new World of Hyatt Business Credit Card offer you can earn status faster if you apply through the end of the year thanks to double Tier-Qualifying Night Credits per eligible night.
You can also earn more points on your top three spend categories through December 31, 2023. It is nice that they extended it for current cardholders too. Having said that, the earning rates are still not that great, but earning 2x Hyatt points beats 3X, 4X or 5X in most other hotel currencies.
The offer at launch was a little better than this one but I think people will be excited by the double nights earning for status.