World of Hyatt Credit Card February Spend Offer, Earn Up to 5000 Points
Hyatt has launched a new promotion for World of Hyatt Credit Cardholders with an opportunity to earn points toward free nights. This promotion will let you earn up to 5,000 bonus points for using your card. Let’s see how it works.
Update 3/23/21: Brian in our Facebook Group says the points posted on his account but not on his player 2’s account yet. So it appears they will roll out in batches.
Update 3/17/21: I know a lot of people have been wondering when the points would post. I had kind of figured they would have by now but they haven’t. Because of that I reached out to my contact at Hyatt to see if they had a timeframe on when they should post. They said that everyone should get their points at the end of March or early April. So it looks like we have a few more weeks left to go but figured I should let you all know.
World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn up to 5,000 Bonus Points (enough for 1 free night at a Category 1 hotel) on purchases over $1 between February 1 through February 28, 2021. Bonus Points earned will be based on the following number of eligible transactions made during the month of February:
- 10 transactions = 1,000 Bonus Points
- 15 transactions = 1,500 Bonus Points
- 25 transactions = 2,5000 Bonus Points
- 50+ transactions = 5,000 Bonus Points
Cardmembers may register for the offer between January 28 and February 28, 2021.
To make this opportunity even more valuable, cardmembers can combine this offer with the current World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys global promotion, which allows members to earn up to quadruple Bonus Points on eligible spend at 1,000+ participating locations worldwide through February 28, 2021 (if they registered by January 15, 2021). Plus, they can earn double Tier-Qualifying Night credits toward tier status, which is now even easier to achieve with World of Hyatt reducing its 2021 elite qualifications by 50 percent.
- Any qualifying card purchase made between February 1 and February 28, 2021, will count as an eligible transaction as long as cardmembers register for the offer by February 28, 2021.
- For the purpose of this offer, an eligible transaction includes card payment made with Swipe, Contactless, Tap and Pay, Apple Pay, Digital Wallet, reoccurring transactions, and more.
- Former Hyatt Credit Card members can continue to use their card for this promotion while waiting for their new World of Hyatt Card to arrive.
If you have a World of Hyatt Credit Card, then you should definitely register for the promotion. You can earn up to 5,000 bonus points if you make 50 or more transactions of $1 or more in February. But the good thing is that there are also lower tiers if you can’t reach that 50 threshold.