Wyndham Timeshare Offer, 3-Night Stay and 15K Points for $199
Offers to participate in a timeshare presentation can sometimes be useful. Buying a timeshare is usually a terrible idea, but if you can just sit through a presentation for an hour or two, then you can score a cheap vacation. One of these offers is now available from Wyndham Vacation Resort. Let’s see the details.
This package includes four days and three nights, 15,000 Wyndham points and a $100 discount for just $199. The value of this package is listed $592 to $1,273, although I doubt many people would quote it that high. For $199 you can pick between:
Each package includes the following:
- 4-Day/3-Night accommodations at a local area hotel which can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children (under age 18).
- 15,000 Wyndham Rewards Points.
- A “Spend A Night on Us” rebate coupon for up to $100.00 cash back for a future one-night stay at any Wyndham Hotels & Resorts destination in the U.S. booked through CLUB WYNDHAM Travel.
You, and your spouse if married, must attend a 120-minute Club Wyndham timeshare sales presentation. Earliest available check-in is 14 days from the vacation purchase date. You must complete your stay within 12 months from date of purchase. Transportation, airfare, gratuities, parking fees, room taxes, meals not specifically advertised, and incidentals are not included.
- You must be at least 28 years of age with an annual household income of $75,000 (minimum income qualifications must be met by the individual or can be based on marital or cohabitating partner combined income).
- You must wait 30 days between tours and there is a maximum of four tours per household per year.
- This offer is valid only for residents of the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, DC, WI, WV, WY.
- Valid U.S. government issued photo ID (with matching addresses for those cohabitating), or valid passport for International guests, and a major credit card required upon check-in. A debit card is not considered a major credit card.
- Failure to arrive on your scheduled arrival date will result in the cancellation of your reservation, an additional $150 no show fee, and forfeiture of the package price and benefits of the package.
- If you stay in the accommodations and do not attend or qualify for the presentation, you will be charged an additional $150 fee per night for the number of nights stayed, unless prohibited by law.
This look like a good promotion if you are planning a trip, or are interested in visiting any of the four cities included. You get three nights, plus 15,000 points for $199. You also get $100 off a future booking. Even if you’re not sure if you want to travel yet, this does allow you to book 12 months out.
Keep in mind that you just need to sit through the presentation but they can’t force you to buy anything. If you end up booking it let us know in the comments. Remember to never take the first offer! Ask for a longer booking, reduced rate, upgraded room or more miles etc.
HT: Frequent Miler