Wynn Rewards Status Match Las Vegas
The other day DDG brought the news that Wynn Las Vegas was matching status from competing casinos. Perhaps this is just their friendly way of grabbing market share as we emerge from Covid or maybe it is because Resorts World Las Vegas is opening in a couple of weeks. Either way this Wynn Rewards status match is an opportunity.
Today is the final day for the promotion, unless they extend it.
I wanted to update that the status is good until December 31, 2022 so everyone will be able to use the $100 dinner credit at least once. Depending on your birthday you may be able to use it twice. Reader Ted reached out that he asked if the offer would be extended past August 31 and they were a little cagey about it so it sounds like it is possible that it may be extended. We should know more later this month.
Wynn Rewards Tiers & Key Benefits
Wynn Rewards offers 3 tiers of status. Here is a list of the Wynn Rewards tiers including what I think are some of the key benefits of each level. You can find all of the Wynn Rewards tier benefits here.
- Red – This is the base level that everyone gets
- Platinum – Priority slot service, hotel discounts, priority seating at select restaurants, $100 spa credit, $150 birthday dinner credit, 2 complimentary Wynn Master Classes
- Black – This is the status. Comp nights & airport transportation. Tower suites upgrades and late checkout. VIP check-in and priority most everywhere. You also get a $200 spa credit and $300 birthday dinner credit
Who Can Match Wynn Las Vegas Status
Wynn Las Vegas has released a full list of competing status they will match as part of this offer. For most people the key programs will be Caesars and Mlife, however they match a ton of others. Here is what you can expect to match to with your current Caesars Rewards, Cosmopolitan Identity and MGM Mlife Status.
You can see all of the possible matches on the Wynn Rewards website. Check here to see if you qualify.
How to Match Wynn Las Vegas Status
I recently completed the Wynn Rewards status match and it could not have been easier!
- To start, you will have to physically be in Las Vegas in order to match a competitor’s status to Wynn Las Vegas
- You must also have your physical card from the competing program. I saw them deny someone without a physical card so just keep that in mind
- You will also need your ID
My Wynn Rewards Status Match Experience
I visited Wynn Las Vegas on a Tuesday morning around 11am and was able to complete the match in just a few minutes. Wynn Rewards is unique in that they have several locations within the Wynn & Encore casinos, however I chose the one closest to the parking garage. There was a small line, but I was out within 10 minutes with my new Platinum card in hand. The Wynn Rewards employee was friendly (of course it is Wynn) and knew all about the match. In fact, all four other people there at the same time as me were matching as well!
I carry both Mlife Gold from my World of Hyatt Globalist and Caesars Diamond from Founderscard, but on this day I matched my Mlife status without issue. My wife Jasmine visited separately a couple of hours later and matched her Caesars Diamond to Wynn Platinum without issue as well. She even hit a Royal Flush using some free play she had on her account from our stay earlier in 2021. Thanks Wynn! 🙂
Wynn Las Vegas Status Match – What You Need to Know
Here are a couple of other things you should know about the Wynn Rewards status match that is available in Las Vegas right now.
- Both new and existing Wynn Rewards members are eligible for this promotion
- Promotion runs through August 31, 2021 at 10:59pm PT
- Status gained through the match is good until 12/31/2022
Keep in mind promotions like this often end early or change in terms so it is always a good idea to match as soon as possible. There is no indication Wynn will change the promotion, but they reserve the right to do that at any point. This does seem popular so who knows how many matches they’ll be willing to put up with.
Wynn Rewards Status Match – Bottom Line
If you have Mlife Gold through Hyatt or Caesars Diamond through Founderscard (or any other status that is eligible) then now is the time to ride the status train to Wynn Rewards Platinum or Black status. Who knows maybe some day another casino will take the Wynn status and match it to something else?!