100K Offer for Amex Business Platinum Card Available by Phone
If the American Express Business Platinum card is in your plans then you can apply now for a welcome bonus of 100,000 Membership Rewards points. This offer is available by phone only. It has been around for a while and readers reported that it is still available. The current public offer is 75K points and some can also get a
85K 100K welcome bonus through referrals. Let’s take a look at the details.
Update 3/28/21: Doctor of Credit is reporting this offer may be ending 4/11/21. Be sure to check your Player 2 referrals for a 110K offer plus the referral bonus before going for this offer though.
Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on qualifying purchases on the Business Platinum Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
$595 Annual fee not waived.
Note: There has been a 150K offer in the past with much higher spend, but that is not currently available.
How to Apply
There’s no link to offer. You need to call in and ask for it.
- Call 1-800-971-6736 or 1-800-223-2670
- Talk to a customer service rep
- Most likely they will offer you the 100K bonus, but in the past some people needed to say that they received a mailer for the offer directly.
- If it doesn’t work, hang up and call again.
- 5X points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- 1X on all other purchases
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Temporary Shipping, Wireless & Dell Credits
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Upgrade to Gold status in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program without meeting any stay requirements.
- Hilton Honors™ Gold status
If you are looking to apply for the Amex Business Platinum card, the a 100K bonus is as good as it gets currently. The card has a huge annual fee of $595 but also gives you lots of value. The travel benefits might not be of much use for the next few months, but they have added temporary perks that can be used while staying at home.
The public bonus right now is 75K and you can also get . Referrals could be a good option, especially if someone can refer you and earn a 20K referral bonus as well. But keep in mind that the spending requirement for the 85K offer is $20K.
Let us know if this works for you.