180K Offer for Amex Business Gold Card
The American Express Business Gold card is a good product for small businesses. You can earn 4X Membership Rewards for your top two spending categories, and most importantly, you can often get a big bonus when you sign up.
We have seen many people get targeted for 90K or 100K bonuses in recent months. But now there’s a mail offer with a whopping bonus of 180,000 Membership rewards points. That almost double the best previous offer, but it is also targeted to those who receive it by mail. Let’s look at the details.
- Earn 180,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $20,000 on your new Business Gold Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- $295 annual fee
There is no link for this offer. You must have received the mailed pictured below in order to qualify.
Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 categories where your business spent the most each billing cycle from the list below.
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
(online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware,
software, and cloud solutions
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- U.S. purchases for shipping
4X points applies to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year Then earn 1 point per dollar.
- Get 25% points back after you use Pay With Points for all or part of a flight booked with American Express Travel if the flight is either on your selected qualifying airline or First or Business class, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.
This is by far the best welcome bonus we have seen for the Amex Business Gold card. It also comes with a big spending requirement that is double the spending required for those 90K or 100K offers. You do get 6 months to complete the $20K spending though.
But with the way American Express has been handing out bonuses for the Business Gold and Business Platinum cards, you could easily get a couple of cards and 180K points or more. These bonuses don’t have the lifetime language usually.