Increased Offers For Amex Gold Business Card
There have been a few new offers launched on the American Express Business Gold card that could net you 90,000 – 100,0000 Membership Rewards points. It all depends on which offer is available to you and what kind of stacking you can do.
Update 12/24/22: More people were targeted for the no lifetime language offers over the last week via email and Amex Offers.
Earning Structure and Perks Of The Amex Business Gold Card
Before we get into the different offers we should do a quick review of what you get from the card.
Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 categories where your business spent the most each billing cycle from the list below.
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
(online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware,
software, and cloud solutions
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- U.S. purchases for shipping
4X points applies to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year Then earn 1 point per dollar.
- Get 25% points back after you use Pay With Points for all or part of a flight booked with American Express Travel if the flight is either on your selected qualifying airline or First or Business class, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.
80K Public Offer
The public offer has been increased to 80,000 Membership Rewards points. You can find it by going to their main site (open in a clean browser if you don’t see it at first). The details of the offer are as follows:
- Earn 80,0000 Membership Rewards points after spending $6,000 within the first 3 months.
- $295 annual fee is not waived.
90K – 100K No Lifetime Language Targeted Offers
There are also targeted offers for 90,000 or 100,000 bonuses (when including an authorized user bonus) after spending $10,000 within the first 3 months of card membership. It appears these links have no lifetime language as well so perfect for anyone who has had the card in the last 6-7 years. Be sure to double check the language before applying though.
They have been coming via email, USPS and showing up in people’s Amex Offers section of other business cards.
The Amex Gold Business card has a lot of offers to choose from right now. I grabbed it when there was a 60K offer available via referral which only required $5,000 in spend. I probably like that offer a little bit better since the spend was more manageable. But if you know you can hit the higher requirement these offers are far superior.
Which Amex Business Gold offer intrigues you the most? Or, are you waiting for the lower spend offers to come back? Let me know down in the comments below.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.