20% Off Amazon Private Brands Everyday Essentials for Prime Members
Amazon has a new sale on over 1,000 Private Brands Everyday Essentials. You need to be a Prime member in order to save 20% when you spend $50 or more on a wide variety of products. Let’s see the details.
Prime member exclusive. 20% off $50 on school supplies & everyday essentials:
- Add items from the products listed in the promotion page.
- When you’re done shopping, select Go to Cart.
- The offer will automatically be applied at checkout, if eligible.
- This offer only applies to qualifying purchases of eligible Private Brands Everyday Essentials items. All eligible items appear within this Stock Up & Save store.
- Minimum purchase required. Add at least $50 of eligible items to your cart to receive a discount of 20% off of the eligible items applied at checkout, up to a maximum discount of $100 per eligible order.
- Offer only applies to eligible items sold by Amazon.com.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer is not applicable to Subscribe & Save orders.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive under this offer is $100 off each eligible order.
This discount only works for Amazon Prime members. You can save 20% on eligible items, as long as you spend at least $50. Maximum discount is $100.
There are lots of items included in the sale, so most people should be able to find something they need.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.