2016 Amex Offers
Today is the last day of the year! I am currently in San Diego to celebrate the last parts of 2016 and first few days of 2017 with my family, but I am diverting temporarily to finish up on some Amex Offers business before the end of the year.
As a reminder, I already wrote about how to maximize the following offers:
- 30% Off Hyatt Amex Offer
- 20% Off JCPenney Amex Offer
- 20% Off Staples Amex Offer
- 20% Off Office Depot Amex Offer
Yes, I did procrastinate somewhat on getting all of my offers maximized. Still, I was busy with work and my growing reselling business which blew up in December (more on that later) so I am not too hard on myself. I also have A LOT OF CARDS, which means it takes time. Here is what I am doing to finish out the year before taking the next few days off! (Mostly) 🙂
- Buying iTunes gift cards at Staples to finish out my last few offers.
- Buying Hyatt gift cards in person with the five cards I have that were targeted for that offer.
- Buying merchandise at Dell to take advantage of 33% off with that Amex Offer.
- Reloading a Sears gift card to lock-in 20% off with that offer.
- Buying gift cards at Newegg with my last few offers there.
I also managed to find an area with a Best Buy, Office Depot and Lowe’s all within two minutes of each other. This afternoon I’ll head out for a quick trip to:
- Buy Visa gift cards at Office Depot.
- Buy Best Buy gift cards to use later at Best Buy.
- Buy Amazon gift cards at 20% off with the Lowe’s Offer.
It’s a lot of work, but a lot of points & cash as well. Have you finished all of your Amex Offers or are you still working through them like me? Let us know in the comments!