Amazon, Save $10 On Your Next Pickup Order
Amazon if offering a $10 discount when you select to pick up your order at an Amazon Hub location. You need to spend $20 or more in order to get the discount. This is a targeted offer, but you can easily check if you are eligible. Here’s how this offer works:
- To redeem the Promotional Code, enter “10PICKUPCODE” in the “Your gift certificates and coupons” section of the checkout page when purchasing your Qualifying Items before 11:59pm on December 31, 2021.
- Promotional code only applies to items shipped to an Amazon Hub (Locker, Counter, Locker+ or Apartment Locker).
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements.
This is a small discount, but it’s also easy to check if you are eligible. The discount only applies to products sold by Amazon.com that you pick up at a Locker, Counter, Locker+ or Apartment Locker. You must have $20 or more of eligible products in your cart.
Let us know if it works for you!