Amazon’s The Big Fall Sale: Up To 20% Off Work, Learn & Everything-at-Home Essentials
There is a new deal going on right now, Amazon’s The Big Fall Sale. They ran a similar sale this summer and it is also a lot like their 20% off warehouse items sales. The sale selects certain items that they discount, up to 20% off. The categories have quite a bit of range but is focused on items you can use at home this time around.
I figured the sale would be a lot of school and home office items but it stretches out well beyond that. There are toys, electronics, video games, televisions, home improvement items and much more included in the sale. There are 21 categories listed in total. It lists over 6,000 items in the sale.
List of Currently Ongoing Amazon Deals
You can try to stack this offer with the other deals Amazon has ongoing right now:
- $20 Off With 1 Capital One Rewards Point
- $15 off $50 With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- $50 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $5 Off Your Next Amazon Subscribe & Save Order With Mastercard
- Easy $30 Credit for Amex Amazon Business Cardholders [Targeted]
- Save 20% When Using Discover Cash Back
- Shop with Amazon App, Get $10 Promo Code
- Up to $20 Discount at Amazon with Discover Card
What I hate about Amazon’s sales that are set up like this is that it is too vast almost. There are so many random items listed that you can find yourself scrolling for hours and not even realize it. I get the same feeling when I am endlessly pushing clothes around on the TJ Maxx racks 😂. If you had something specific you were going to purchase anyway then it is worth seeing if it is included in the items listed.
Let us know if you find anything good in Amazon’s The Big Fall Sale.