American Express Delta Gold 75,000 Targeted Offer
There’s a new round or targeted offers for the American Express Delta Gold personal card. The great thing about this offer is that it has no lifetime language, but you also get a good amount of miles.
UPDATE 5/27/21 – It is being reported that more people are being targeted that were not before. Hat Tip DoC
Terms of the Offer
The targeted offer has the following terms:
- 50,000 Delta miles after spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of cardmembership
- 25,000 miles for your next $1,000 in spend within the first 6 months
- The annual fee is waived for the first year
- A $50 credit with any Delta purchase (A $3 Pringles can on the flight is the way to go!)
Where to Look for the Offer
These are some of the places people have seen the offer:
- An email from American Express
- Logging into their Skymiles/Delta account online
- Or you can check THIS LINK to see if you are targeted
- If you see “PLEASE VERIFY THE INFORMATION YOU ENTERED IS CORRECT AND TRY AGAIN” after putting in your info it means you were not targeted.
This is a great offer, especially if you have already had the card before. I wasn’t targeted myself, but hopefully some of you have better luck.
Let me know in the comments if you got the offer.