Amex Offers 220K Bonus for New Business Platinum and Business Checking
American Express is targeting some cardholders with a huge new bonus of up to 220,000 Membership Rewards points. While the offer is targeted, there’s also a public link where you can check if you are eligible.
This new bonus involves opening a new Amex Business Platinum Card and an Amex Business Checking account. The latter now has an improved offer for 50,000 Membership Rewards points, which is why the combo bonus has improved as well. Let’s see the details.
Earn up to 220,000 Membership Rewards points with a new Business Platinum Card + Business Checking. Here’s how it works:
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your new Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 30,000 Membership Rewards points when you open your first American Express Business Checking account, and:
- deposit a total of $5,000 or more in “new money” into your account within thirty (30) days
- maintain $5,000 average balance for sixty (60) days, starting on the date that your deposits of new money are equal to $5,000 or greater; and
- complete 5 qualifying transactions within sixty (60) days of account opening (ACH, Wire, and Bill Payments)
- Earn a bonus of 20,000 Membership Rewards points when you complete both offer.
- Offer valid through 12/12/2023.
You need to log in to see if you are eligible for this offer.
The standard offer is normally 200,000 points for this combo deal that includes the Amex Business Platinum Cared and an Amex Business Checking account. The best ever offer was late last year when there was a 230K bonus. So this new bonus gets pretty close.
The offer is targeted, so you need to log in to see if you are eligible. There’s no lifetime language, so you can apply and get the bonus even if you have had the Business Platinum card in the past.
It’s also worth noting that it is possible to get a 200K welcome bonus on the Amex Business Platinum Card by calling in.
Let us know if you are targeted!
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.