Amex Gold Card, New 60K Offer Available Through Referrals
The American Express Gold Card has a new 60,000 Membership Rewards points welcome offer available through referral links. Just the offer alone is one of the best we have seen for this card, and the fact that there is also a referral bonus on top of it makes it much sweeter. Let’s check the details.
Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 6 months of Card Membership.
Annual fee of $250.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- A new $120 dining credit which gives enrolled Card Members up to $10 per month in statement credits when they use their Card at eligible dining partners including participating Shake Shack locations, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Grubhub/Seamless
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- $100 airline fee credit: up to $100 in statement credits per year for incidental expenses like baggage fees at one selected airline
- The Hotel Collection: Gold Card Members get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights at hotels in the collection
- Personalized Travel Service: provides access to a team of Travel Professionals who can help with travel bookings and vacation packages across air, hotels, transportation, cruise and tour
This is a sweet offer for the American Express Gold Card. You get 60K points for spending $4K within 6 months, and you can also net up to 25K through the referral bonus if a friend or family member can refer you.
The current public offer is only 35,000 points, but we often see 50K offers as well. There is also a different offer available, with a restaurant credit and a possible upgrade offer for 40K.