MtM Podcast – Luxury Travel Advisers
On this episode Shawn is joined by Jason Lawenda of Mobius Journeys to discuss the hobby and luxury travel. Jason is a luxury travel adviser who has built a business helping others in the miles & points hobby book travel. We discuss whether becoming a travel agent is the “ultimate travel hack”, why you might want to look at premium hotel programs like Impresario and Prive plus how American Express changed the Gold cards and what that means for the future of other cards.
I hope you enjoy this episode!
- 0:00 How the miles & points hobby has changed
- 08:21 Amex Gold card changes – New family rule coming to every card?
- 13:58 Business Gold revamp and 150K targeted offers
- 16:13 Luxury travel advisers and the miles & points hobby
- 23:29 Diving into luxury hotel programs (Prive, Impresario, etc.)
- 28:14 The Ultimate Travel Hack?
- 32:42 Jason’s current points earning strategies
Subscribe via any podcast app including:
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.