Use Hilton Cards at Restaurants to Earn up to 10K points or $50 Credit
American Express has two new offers for Hilton cards that can earn you up to 10,000 points or $50 statement credit for restaurant spending. Let’s look at the two offers.
- Enroll your Card and earn 2,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $200 at U.S. Restaurants on your Card by 10/31/2019, up to 5 times for a total of up to 10,000 Bonus Points. See offer here.
- Enroll your Card and get a $10 statement credit after you spend $200 at U.S. Restaurants on your Card by 10/31/2019, up to 5 times for a total of up to $50 in statement credits. See offer here.
- If you reach the purchase requirement, the points or credits will be credited to your Hilton Honors account within 8 weeks after October 31, 2019.
- Eligible purchases to meet the Purchase Requirement of this offer include those made by both the Basic and Additional Card Members on the Card Account.
- Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits.
- Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, or purchases of any cash equivalents.
Decent offers for those who have American Express Hilton credit cards. The good thing is that you don’t need to spend $200 in one shot. The offers were sent by email but you can check each link to see if you are targeted.
HT: Doctor of Credit