Amex Hilton Cardholders, Get Free Night After Spending $8,000
American Express has a new offer for Hilton cardmembers where you can earn a Free Night award by spending $8,000. This is a targeted promotion. But you can quickly check if you are eligible by visiting the enrollment page. Let’s see how this offer works.
Update 11/25/21: We have reports of more people being targeted for this offer. HT reader Tim and Michael.
Input your Card Information or sign into your American Express account to get closer to a free night. Once enrolled, use your Card for everyday purchases and earn a Free Night Reward after reaching $8,000 in eligible purchases by February 28, 2022.
The Free Night Reward will be issued up to 16 weeks after the $8,000 threshold amount has been reached. Free Night Rewards issued through this promotion on or before 12/31/2021 will expire on 12/31/2022 and Free Night Rewards issued on or after 1/1/2022 will expire 12 months from date of issuance.
- Limited to 1 enrolled Card per account.
- Eligible purchases toward the $8,000 threshold can then be made by the Basic Card Member and Additional Card Members
- To enroll, you must click on the link provided in the marketing communication and log into your American Express Card Account using your Card Information or User ID and Password.
- Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, cash advances, purchase of traveler’s checks, purchase or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, or other cash equivalents.
- The Free Night Reward can be redeemed any night of the week for a one night standard accommodation, double occupancy, subject to availability at properties in the Hilton portfolio, excluding those listed at HiltonHonors.com/weekendreward.
- See full details.
This is a nice promotion for Hilton cardholders. If you spend $8,000 through the end of February, you will get a Free Night award. It’s even better if you are already working towards your annual Free Night spend as well.
The promotion is targeted, so just go to the enrollment page and log in to see if you are eligible.
Hat Tip: Reader Dr Jay