Amex Hilton Surpass, 150K Bonus Plus Possible $100 Credit
There’s a new increased offer for the Amex Hilton Surpass card. You can earn 150,000 Hilton points and possibly an extra $100 credit on top of that. The card comes with a $95 fee that is not waived. Let’s check the details.
Earn a $100 statement credit plus 150,000 Points:
- Earn a $100 Statement Credit after your first purchase on the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- $95 Annual Fee (not waived)
- Offer expires 12/31/2019.
The offer is showing up through the public link. Some people might only see the 150K offer. But depending on your location and the browser you are using, you might be able to pull up the $100 credit as well. Just try a few times and hopefully you see the offer shown below.
The card was originally called Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass. It was then renamed Amex Hilton Honors Ascend, and how it’s back to Surpass again. Here’s what you get with this card:
- 12X Hilton Honors Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 6X for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- 3X on all other eligible purchases.
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status with your Hilton Honors Ascend Card
- Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year when you spend $40,000 on eligible purchases
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- No foreign transaction fees
Welcome Offer not available to applicants who have or have had the Hilton Honors Surpass® Card or the Hilton Honors Amex Ascend Card. American Express may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
If you get the 150K + $100 offer to show up, then it is one of the best offers for the Amex Hilton Surpass card. If you are not able to see that offer, then the best way would probably be to go through a friend’s referral to get the 150K bonus and 15K referral bonus.