Disney Hacks – Avengers Campus Opening
This week on the Disney Hacks podcast we have so much to talk about including an on the ground report from the opening of Avengers Campus!
Subscribe: You can find past episodes and all of the links at disneyhacks.com or check us out in Apple Podcasts, Spotify or your favorite podcast app. You can also watch us record the podcast live every other Friday at 10am Pacific on the Disney Hacks Facebook page.
Disney Hacks Episode 31
On this week’s show we talk all about the recent opening of Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure. Gregg was there on opening day and he’ll share what the brand new land is like, what he liked and how the park experience was in California.
He’ll also talk about being back at Disneyland including how the queues are being handled and how wait times are at Walt’s original Magic Kingdom. We’ll also head out to the East Coast for some Walt Disney World news including an opening timeframe for Space 2020, a new castle show for Magic Kingdom and another Skyliner crash!
Disney Hacks Podcast – Episode 31 Notes
- 4:41 – A new castle projection show for the 50th anniversary?
- 6:16 – Transportation updates at Disney World
- 8:16 – Space 220, is it finally happening!?
- 11:03 – Club level returns to Disney hotels
- 13:51 – Gregg goes back to Disneyland!
- 18:38 – A unique experience at the Haunted Mansion
- 21:17 – Checking out Splash Mountain
- 23:24 – Rise of the Resistance
- 27:44 – Virtual queues, how do they work?
- 33:22 – WEB Slingers
- 39:32 – Avengers Campus impressions
- 50:12 – Hilton Anaheim
Stream This Week’s Episode of Disney Hacks Podcast
Disney Hacks Episode 31 – Bottom Line
I am so insanely jealous of Gregg’s trip back to the Disneyland Resort and can’t wait until I can visit again. Thankfully out of state visitors will be allowed back tomorrow and I am hoping for an early July return to the Happiest Place on Earth! Are you visiting soon?