MtM Podcast – Bonvoy Improves Suite Upgrades
On this episode Shawn and Joe discuss even more consolidation happening in the travel realm. Similar to hotels and airlines we are seeing two major amusement park operators join forces, but will it be good for consumers? They also discuss the return of a good 3 free night Marriott offer, how Bonvoy is making a popular perk better, custom liveries and the top 50 travel destinations in the world.
I hope you enjoy this episode!
- 6:52 – Six Flags/Cedar Fair merger
- 13:03 – Alaska Airlines Mickey’s Toontown livery
- 17:21 – Marriott Bonvoy card offer and suite upgrade changes
- 24:14 – Jetblue tile bonus offer
- 33:48 – Lonely Planet top 50 destinations
Subscribe via any podcast app including:
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.