Marriott Bonvoy Business Card: Earn 3 Free Nights
The Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card has a new and improved welcome offer. You can now earn a bonus of three Free Night Awards, which can be worth a total of 150,000 points. This can potentially be better than the previous 125,000 points offer, but it comes with limited flexibility. Let’s check the details.
- Earn three Free Night Awards after you use your new Card to make $6,000 in eligible purchases within the first 6 months of Card Membership. Redemption level up to 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy® points for each bonus Free Night Award, at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy®.
- $125 Annual Fee not waived.
- LEARN MORE
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 4X Marriott Bonvoy points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers & on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Spend $35,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and earn an upgrade to Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Each calendar year you can receive credit for 15 nights towards the next level of Marriott Bonvoy Elite status. Limit one 15 Elite Night Credit per Marriott Bonvoy member.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product or The Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
Welcome offer not available to applicants who:
- have or have had the Marriott Bonvoy Premier Business from Chase, the Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase, or the Marriott Bonvoy Business from Chase, or the Marriott Rewards Business Credit Card from Chase in the last 30 days
- have acquired the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless from Chase, the Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy Premier from Chase or the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card from Chase in the last 90 days, or
- received a new cardmember bonus in the last 24 months on the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless from Chase, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy Premier Plus from Chase or the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase.
This is a a very good offer for the Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card if it’s maximized. Each Free Night Award can be used for stays that cost up to 50,000 points per night. So that’s a total of 150,000 points. You can also top up these awards with up to 15,000 points. That means that you can use them at properties that cost up to 65,000 points per night.
However, these three Free Night Awards give you less flexibility than 150,000 Marriott Bonvoy points which you can use wherever you want.
Let us know what you think of this new offer!
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.