Capital One 360 $1000 Bonus
I love when banks target current customers for bonuses. They are usually pretty easy to hit since you already have the account set up. No signing up for a new account, no paperwork to fill out and no hard pull etc. That is why I loved the Bank of America product change bonus I got a few months back. Well, Capital One is targeted some of their Cap One 360 bank account holders with such an offer. Many of these people, including myself, are old ING bank account holders. The bonus gets as high as $1,000, but it takes a lot of money to get there. Luckily, it is a tiered offer so if you are targeted you have a shot at something at least.
Increase your current balance in the 360 Money Market account identified by the last 4 digits of the account number in the offer email you received by depositing $25,000 or more of new money from an external bank (deposits from Capital One accounts will not qualify) between 12:00 a.m. ET on September 27, 2022 and 11:59 p.m. ET on October 25, 2022 (the “Funding Period”), then keep the new money in your account between 12:00 a.m. ET on October 26, 2022 and 11:59 p.m. ET on January 24, 2023.
Here is the tier of offers:
- Deposit $25,000+ Get $250
- Deposit $50,000+ Get $500
- Deposit $75,000+ Get $750
- Deposit $100,000+ Get $1000
- This offer is only eligible for the account referenced in the email which you received. You may be eligible for other offers that you received via email. The bonus is only valid for the savings account ending in the last four numbers indicated in your email.
- If you fulfill the offer requirements, Capital One will deposit the bonus into your 360 Money Market account by March 25, 2023. If your account is in default, closed, suspended, or otherwise not in good standing, you will not receive the bonus.
- Capital One qualifies new money as any funds that are deposited into your account from an external source that is not affiliated with Capital One.
Capital One 360 $1000 Bonus: Final Thoughts
This offer is pretty good if you have some cash just sitting around not doing much. The accounts earn just under 1% in interest (0.80%) on their own. When you stack this with the offer for a few months you are doing pretty well on the return for bank account interest these days. You will need to pay taxes on the bonus though, so remember that.
I wouldn’t be able to hit the upper ends of this bonus but I may got after the easy $250 if I get targeted. That would help me in my quest to earning $25,000 this year with miles and points.