Cardless Cleveland Cavaliers Card Offers $500 Bonus
Cardless, a startup founded almost two years ago, is offering some exciting credit card products for sports fans. There was recently a $500 bonus for a Manchester United Card, but that’s no longer available. But the same exact offer is also available for a Cleveland Cavaliers Card. Whether you’re a fan or not, a $500 bonus is sure a good enough reason to apply. Let’s check the details.
UPDATE: So I guess we broke them because they pulled the offer after our post. It now directs you to a free jersey offer 🤦♂️.
- Earn 100,000 points after spending $3,000 in qualifying transactions in the first 3 calendar months after account opening.
- Points are worth 0.5 cents each.
- Earn a Cavs jersey after $1,000 of spend within 3 months of opening your account.
View from the Wing reports that Cardless cards might not count towards Chase 5/24, but that’s not a sure thing.
- 5X points on Cavs season tickets and streaming services
- 3X points on other Cavs tickets, dining, grocery and delivery
- 1X point on all other purchases
- 10% off at Cavs team shop
- No Annual Fee
Points can be redeemed for 1 cent for Cavs gift cards if you are a Cavs fan. But for everyone else, you only get a value of 0.5 cents when redeeming for statement credit.
This is a straightforward bonus and Cardless seems to be easier when it comes to approvals. Just keep in mind that if you already have the Manchester United card, you will not be approved for the Cleveland Cavaliers card. You are limited to one Cardless card.
It’s not clear how long this bonus will be around but based on the URL, it’s possible that it could end on May 21. And since the Manchester United card offer was pulled pretty quickly, it’s best to apply right away.