End of Month Checklist: Credits, Spending Offers and Fuel Points
Another month has come and gone…well almost. Since it is the twilight of the month I wanted to put together an end of month checklist. This will include all of the random credits you have on your credit cards, other spending offers and deals that need managing each month. This one is extra special since it is also the end of the year!
Regular Monthly Credits
This list is going to be bigger than normal because of all of the pandemic credits. Here is a list of everything you need to use in the next day or so or you will lose it. Here is an awesome spreadsheet that should help you keep track of your Amex credits during the month.
- $15 Uber Credit
- $50 in Saks Fifth Avenue credit – Must use by June 30th and December 31st. You get 2 credits per year.
- Make sure you to use your $200 airline incidental credit as well (have until December 31st).
Amex Platinum Business Card
- $100 in Dell credit (x2) – Must use by June 30th and December 31st. You get 2 credits per year.
Amex Gold Card
- $10 in credits at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations.
- $10 Uber credit
- Make sure you used up your $100 airline incidental credit as well (have until December 31st).
Amex Aspire Card
- Make sure you used up your $250 airline incidental credit as well (have until December 31st).
- No Fee Hilton American Express – $5 per month
- Hilton Surpass – $10 per month
- Hilton Aspire – $20 per month
- Delta Skymiles Gold Card – $10 per month
- Delta Skymiles Platinum Card – $15 per month
- Delta Reserve – $20 per month
- Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant – $20 per month
- Amex Bonvoy (old SPG card) – $10 per month
- Hilton Honors Business Card – $10 per month
- Delta Skymiles Gold Business Card – $10 per month
- Delta Skymiles Platinum Business Card – $15 per month
- Delta Reserve Business Card – $20 per month
- Marriott Bonvoy Business – $15 per month
Spending Offers Ending
Here is another spreadsheet that should help you with your Chase credits each month.
Chase Co-branded Cards
- Chase has targeted most co-branded cardholders for 3X or 5X spending offers for $1,500 per month on Amazon or at the grocery store.
Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex
- Get in your $1500 in spend for this quarter (ends 9/30/21). The categories are grocery and select streaming services.
Extend Fuel Points
Remember to call and extend the fuel points in your area’s program. Benjy shared how to do this with Kroger. It should work the same for most programs. They normally limit you to 3 extensions per year.
Hopefully you found this end of month checklist useful. I will continue to update and post it every month as a reminder. I know I need to take care of two of these things today so it is a good reminder for me too 😁.