End of Month Checklist: Credits, Spending Offers and Fuel Points
Another month has come and gone…well almost. Since it is the twilight of the month I wanted to put together an end of month checklist. This will include all of the random credits you have on your credit cards, other spending offers and deals that need managing each month.
This list is going to be bigger than normal because of all of the pandemic credits. Here is a list of everything you need to use in the next day or so or you will lose it.
- $20 streaming credit (how to maximize)
- $20 wireless service credit (how to maximize)
- $15 Uber Credit (can use on Uber eats)
- $50 in Saks Fifth Avenue credit – Must use by June 30th and December 31st. You get 2 credits per year.
Amex Platinum Business Card
- $20 wireless service credit
- $20 shipping credit
- $100 in Dell credit (x2) – Must use by June 30th and December 31st. You get 2 credits per year. During the pandemic you get an extra $100 to use by Decembers 31st too.
Amex Gold Card
- $10 in credits at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations.
Amex Green Card
- $10 in wireless service credit per month
Spending Offers Ending
- SoFi Money – 10% back at Whole Foods, Trader Joes & streaming
- Discover – 5% on PayPal and restaurants, up to $1500
- Chase Freedom 3rd quarter – Amazon & Whole Foods up to $1500 for the quarter
- Chase Sapphire Reserve bonus categories – 5X gas stations & Instacart, 10X streaming
- Sapphire Preferred – 3X at gas stations & Instacart, 5X on streaming
- Pay Yourself Back grocery category
Extend Fuel Points
Remember to call and extend the fuel points in your area’s program. Benjy shared how to do this with Kroger. It should work the same for most programs.
Hopefully you found this end of month checklist useful. I will continue to update and post it every month as a reminder. I know I need to take care of two of these things today so it is a good reminder for me too 😁.