End of Month Checklist: Credits, Spending Offers and Fuel Points
Another month has come and gone…well almost. Since it is the twilight of the month I wanted to put together an end of month checklist. This will include all of the random credits you have on your credit cards, other spending offers and deals that need managing each month. This one is extra special since it is also the end of the year!
This list is going to be bigger than normal because of all of the pandemic credits. Here is a list of everything you need to use in the next day or so or you will lose it.
- $20 streaming credit (how to maximize)
- $20 wireless service credit (how to maximize)
- $35 Uber Credit – $20 bonus this month (can use on Uber eats)
- $50 in Saks Fifth Avenue credit – Must use by June 30th and December 31st. You get 2 credits per year.
- Make sure you used up your $200 airline incidental credit as well.
Amex Platinum Business Card
- $20 wireless service credit
- $20 shipping credit
- $100 in Dell credit (x2) – Must use by June 30th and December 31st. You get 2 credits per year. During the pandemic you get an extra $100 to use by Decembers 31st too.
Amex Gold Card
- $10 in credits at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations.
- Make sure you used up your $100 airline incidental credit as well.
Amex Green Card
- $10 in wireless service credit per month
Amex Aspire Card
- Make sure you used up your $250 airline incidental credit as well.
Spending Offers Ending
Bonvoy Personal Cards
- 6X Membership Rewards on spend at Amazon, Target, and Walmart, up to $3,500 in each category, through 12/31/20.
Chase Co-branded Cards
- Chase has targeted most co-branded cardholders for 3X or 5X spending offers for $1,500 per month on Amazon or at the grocery store.
- 3X per dollar at Grocery Stores up to $1,000 per month.
- 2X per dollar at Grocery Stores up to $1,000 per month.
- Earn 5X for online purchases between November 24-30. You had to already activate the offer though.
Extend Fuel Points
Remember to call and extend the fuel points in your area’s program. Benjy shared how to do this with Kroger. It should work the same for most programs.
Hopefully you found this end of month checklist useful. I will continue to update and post it every month as a reminder. I know I need to take care of two of these things today so it is a good reminder for me too 😁.