Huge $750 Bonus for Chase Business Complete Checking
Chase is once again offering a $750 bonus for the Chase Business Complete Checking account (formerly Chase Total Business Checking). This bonus was previously available as a targeted offer (expires today), but it is now available for everyone. Let’s get into the details.
- Visit a branch or chase.com/business and open a new Chase Business Checking account using your unique code.
- Deposit new money into your checking account within 30 days of offer enrollment and maintain this balance for 60 days from offer enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by your business at Chase or its affiliates. Business checking bonus and new money requirements are as follows:
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickAccept deposits, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (credits and debits), Chase Online Bill Pay.
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 15 days.
- This is a targeted promotion. You need to have received the offer directly, and use the offer code, in order to qualify.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Must not have an account closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, bonus amount will be deducted for that account at closing.
Chase Business Complete Checking has a $15 Monthly Service Fee. You can avoid the fee with:
- Daily minimum balance of $2,000 or more OR
- Linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account.
Chase Business Complete Checking Bonus – Final Thoughts
This is a very good offer and it is now public. This is the highest bonus we have ever seen for a Chase Business Complete Checking account and direct deposit is not required. The only requirements are a $30,000 deposit that you need to keep in the account for 60 days and 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Do this sooner than later, since Chase is known to pull these offers before the expiration date.
It’s worth noting that previous offer required a smaller balance, but this is still a very good deal. You will earn a 15% APY for 60 days.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Will they match offer. I opened Business Total checking 20 days ago for $300 with 2000/ 5 debit card usage. I was targeted and received the $750 offer. Do they match Checking Account offers?
Yes, they usually give you up to 21 days. Just send a message or call.
Need to subtract around $300 for interest you would have earned elsewhere, but still a solid deal for the $30k.
Link to $30k deal doesn’t work? Do I need to go into the branch for it?
Fixed now. https://www.chase.com/business/banking/checking/business-checking-offer/DQ44249