Huge $750 Bonus for Chase Business Complete Checking
Chase normally offers a bonus of $300, and rarely $500, for the Chase Business Complete Checking account (formerly Chase Total Business Checking). But now Chase is targeting some customers with a best ever offer with a $750 bonus. You must be targeted in order to get this bonus, and if you are, this is is a no-brainer. Let’s get into the details.
The Chase Business Complete Checking bonus offer terms are as follows:
- Deposit a total of $10,000 in new money within 30 days of account opening
- Maintain a $10,000 balance for 60 days
- Complete 25 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits)
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 15 days.
Update: There’s a new link. Offer expires 10/21/21.
- This is a targeted promotion. You need to have received the offer directly, and use the offer code, in order to qualify.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Must not have an account closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, bonus amount will be deducted for that account at closing.
Chase Business Complete Checking has a $15 Monthly Service Fee. You can avoid the fee with:
- Daily minimum balance of $2,000 or more OR
- Linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account.
Chase Business Complete Checking Bonus – Final Thoughts
This is a great offer and it is now public. This is the best bonus we have ever seen for a Chase Business Complete Checking account and direct deposit is not required. The only requirements are a $10,000 deposit that you need to keep in the account for 60 days and 25 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Do this sooner than later, since Chase is known to pull these offers before the expiration date.
HT: Doctor of Credit