Chase Improves Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card
Chase and Marriott Bonvoy announced today enhanced benefits for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card. Cardmembers can now earn more Marriott Bonvoy points on everyday purchases and there’s a faster path to Marriott Bonvoy Elite Status based on spend. The annual fee stays the same.
Boundless cardmembers can now earn 3X points when they make purchases at grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants (up to $6,000 in combined purchases per calendar year).
Cardmembers will also now automatically receive one Elite Night Credit for every $5,000 in purchases, with no cap toward achieving higher Elite Status in Marriott Bonvoy. This is in addition to current earning benefits of up to 17X points for every $1 spent at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy and 2X points on all other purchases, as well as automatic Silver Elite Status, 15 Elite Night Credits toward the next level of Elite Status each calendar year and a Free Night Award every year after account anniversary.
Plus there’s a new welcome bonus that will get you 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy points.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 100,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
- Annual Fee: $95
- OFFER LINK
- Up to 17X total points for every $1 spent at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy:
- 6X points on purchases at more than 7,900 properties participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- Up to 10X points from Marriott for being a Marriott Bonvoy member
- Up to 1X points from Marriott with Automatic Silver Elite Status
- NEW: 3X points per $1 on the first $6,000 spent in combined purchases each year on grocery stores, gas stations and dining
- 2X points on all other purchases
- A new way to elevate Marriott Bonvoy status: earn one Elite Night Credit toward Elite Status for every $5,000 spent
- Additional Boundless travel benefits:
- Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year
- 15 Elite Night Credits toward next level of Elite Status each calendar year
- Gold Elite Status when cardmember spends $35,000 per calendar year
- Free Night Award every year after account anniversary (redemption level up to 35,000 points)
Chase has improved the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card and the annual fee is not changing. You can now earn 3X points on grocery stores, gas stations and dining. And, if if you’re going for status, then you automatically receive one Elite Night Credit for every $5,000 in purchases, with no cap.
There’s also a new 100,000-point welcome bonus. But keep in mind that the previous bonus is still available. You can get 3 Free Night Awards (valued up to 50,000 points each) + 10X total points per $1 spent on up to $2,500 in combined purchases at gas stations, restaurants, and grocery stores for your first 6 months.