New Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Offer
Chase has a new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless welcome bonus that can get you three free nights and up to 25,000 points on spending at categories such as groceries gas and more. This is a public offer that’s available to everyone, as long as you are eligible for the bonus. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 3 Free Nights (up to 50,000 points each) after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus, earn 10X total points per $1 spent on up to $2,500 in combined purchases at gas stations, restaurants and grocery stores within your first 6 months from account opening
- $95 annual fee not waived
- LEARN MORE
The card’s earning structure is as follows:
- 6X Bonvoy points per dollar at Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 2x Bonvoy points per dollar on everything else
The best perks of the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card are as follows:
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- Anniversary “free” night for a hotel of up to 35,000 points
The product is not available to either:
- current cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier Plus), Marriott Bonvoy Bold credit card, or
- previous cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier Plus), or Marriott Bonvoy Bold credit card, who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months.
Additionally, this card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
We have seen several differently structured offers for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless. Some of them have an waived annual fee, while this latest offer does not. But it comes with a welcome bonus that can get you up to 150,000 worth in points, in the form of three free nights valued at up to 50K points each. You lose out of flexibility, but if maximized, it can be a good bonus.
You need to spend $3,000 to earn those three free nights, but you can earn 10X total points on up to $2,500 in combined purchases at gas stations, restaurants and grocery stores for the first 6 months.
Let us know what you think.