Chime Card Bonus Offer $50
Admittedly I haven’t written about or used my Chime Card in awhile, but they just sent an offer over that I think is worth sharing. It’s a simple $50 bonus if you’ve never had a card before. Let’s take a look.
Earn $50 when you receive a payroll direct deposit of $200 or more within the first 45 days of opening your Chime Spending Account!
Chime Card Bonus Offer – Key Terms
- The referred individual may not have previously opened a Chime Spending Account (“Account”)
- They must open a new Account between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020
- They must open the new account using the referring Chime member’s unique referral link
- They must receive in the new Account a qualifying direct deposit of $200.00 or more within 45 days of opening.
- The qualifying direct deposit must be made by the referred individual’s employer, payroll provider, or benefits payer by Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposit. Bank ACH transfers, Pay Friends transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, peer to peer transfers from services such as PayPal, Cash App, or Venmo, mobile check deposits, and cash loads or deposits are not qualifying direct deposits.
- The reward is paid to each party within two (2) business days after qualifying funds are first deposited into the referred individual’s new Account.
Chime Card Bonus Analysis
This is a pretty easy way to grab $50 if you have never had Chime Card. Chime is a no-fee debit card with some interesting features including the ability to get your paycheck early, but I think the main appeal of this for most MtM readers would be the bonus. They also have spending offers from time to time.
One of the reasons I am sharing is because it is such an easy bonus to get. Make sure to check this DoC post to see what qualifies as a direct deposit so you won’t have any issues!
Chime Card Bonus Offer – Bottom Line
While this isn’t quite as easy as the SoFi bonus last year it is still a decent deal to pickup some cash with minimal effort. If you have and use Chime card make sure to share your experiences with it in the comments!