6% Off eBay Gift Cards
Note: Links in this post pay me an affiliate commission. You can get both of these deals without clicking on my links. I have personally purchased both of these deals either this time around or in the past and recommend them. I never write about a deal that I don’t personally recommend.
Currently eBay is offering 6% off of the purchase of their $100 e-gift cards. Many people have asked how you can get discounted eBay gift cards and the answer is during sales like this.
In the past few weeks we have seen Sears gift cards on eBay for up to 15% off. People have had success using Sears gift cards to purchase $200 Visa or Mastercard gift cards in Sears stores.
During the Sears gift card sales or other deals on eBay you can use these discounted gift cards to make even more of a profit. Take a look at the math for Sears based on the last deal.
- Purchase 2x $100 eBay gift cards now – Cost $188.
- Buy a $200 Sears cards for 15% off – Have $30 leftover on eBay cards.
- Use $200 Sears card to buy $200 Visa/MC in-store & pay $5.95 fee.
- Total out of pocket: $194.95
- Total haul: $200 Visa/MC plus $30 in eBay cards plus 2% eBay bucks & credit card rewards for your intial purchase & Visa/MC fee.
The math is cleaner as you scale this since you will end up with less leftover eBay gift card credit. There is also a chance of course that Sears gift cards will never go back on sale and you are making your money illiquid by speculatively buying eBay gift cards.
There are also a ton of great deals over the holidays and Black Friday on eBay. This may be a good way to just buy gift cards at a discount that can later be used to buy merchant gift cards or presents for loved ones. You can purchase the eBay cards here.
Sam’s Club Deeply Discounted Membership
Living Social is still offering a deeply discounted Sam’s Club Membership. This is a deal that I personally recommend and have bought before . If you aren’t currently a member or your membership has lapsed, it may be something to look into. With the deal you pay $45 and get:
- A one-year Sam’s Plus membership (a $100 value)
- Complimentary spouse or other household member
- $20 Sam’s Club gift card
- Four free fresh food items (a $22.18 value)
– Rotisserie chicken
– Artisan Fresh™ spinach artichoke dip
– Daily Chef™ cookies
– French baguette
$142.18 total value
The deal ends on November 5, 2014 and usually only runs 2-3 times per year, so it may be a good time to consider purchasing. You can find the full terms on the deal page at Living Social. Happy shopping!