In episode 49 we get back to the core of the show and talk travel, finance and fun! On this show we talked about Hyatt suites being bookable online and how that isn’t necessarily a good thing for everyone, plus we dove into using credit card rewards for retirement and 5 countries you should visit but haven’t considered before!
- 5:57 – Hyatt suites bookable with points
- 11:50 – Investing credit card rewards for double dipped tax savings
- 19:54 – Five countries to visit article
- 38:08 – Target Redcard Perks
- 39:01 – iPhone class action lawsuit
- 40:28 – Analysis of the American Airlines DOT complaint response
MtM Podcast Goes Video!
For those of you who aren’t listening to audio podcasts or just prefer video, we have good news! Select segments of the podcast are going to be edited and released on YouTube. This week we released the 5 countries you should visit segment as video as well. Find it below. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more of our awesome video content.
Subscribe to The Podcast
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Have a great day!