Hilton Honors Business Card Offer Is Finally Corrected ($800+ in Value)
Hilton and American Express recently teamed up to launch some massive increased offers on their co-branded cards. Many of these offers were at or surpassed their all time highs. That included the Hilton Honors Business card, or so we thought. The offer was supposed to blow the card’s previous high out of the water but a few hours after launch the offer was pulled. It appears Amex had some issues with their landing page etc. but that has now been corrected so let’s take a look at the offer in detail.
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 in eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership (LEARN MORE)
- Earn a free night after spending $5,000 within 90 days.
- $95 Annual Fee
- Free night after $15,000 in yearly spend (can get 3 free nights in year 1)
- Read our full review
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has the following earning structure:
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers and U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- (LEARN MORE)
How Does This Offer Compare to Previous Offers?
The previous offer for the Hilton Honors American Express business card was 125,000 points after spending $3,000 within 90 days. When the card launched the offer was also for 125,000 points with $5,000 in spend required.
This new offer is not only 5,000 points better but it also comes with a weekend free night. A free night comes with an additional value of up to 95,000 Hilton Honors points. The weekend free nights can be used at almost all Hilton properties whenever a standard room is available. It is only bookable for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights though.
I would put the value of the free night at $250+ and the points at a value of $585. That is a total value of over $800 on $5,000 in spend. The card essentially gives you a 17.5%+ return when including the minimum of 3X points you will earn on those purchases as well.
Getting 3 Free Nights in Year 1
The annual free night for American Express cards is based on the calendar year. That means that within the first year of card membership you could technically earn 3 nights with this offer. Earn one night for spending $5,000 within 90 days, one for spending $15,000 by December 31st and another one for spending $15,000 again before August of 2020. That is some insane value right there!
I plan on picking up one of these cards for my wife. I would love to grab one for myself, and I will give it a try, but I am assuming I will snag a dreaded pop-up. If you have a use for Hilton points then this is about as good as it gets. Remember that this card does not count against Chase 5/24 either which is why I put it slightly above the Surpass offer even though the spend required is higher. It is also available via the referral network just be sure not to refer yourself.