HSBC Customers Can Earn Up to $180 with Monthly Bill Pay and Purchases
HSBC is offering some customers the opportunity to earn up to an extra $180 for making purchases and using the bill pay feature. The offer is for current HSBC customers, so check your accounts online to see if you are eligible. Let’s check the details.
Starting 11/01/2020, you can earn up to $180 ($30 max per month) over six consecutive months when you start using HSBC for your everyday transactions. Offer ends 4/30/2021. Here’s how it works:
- Use your eligible HSBC Mastercard at least 10 times a month to make purchases and earn $15 per month
- Pay 3 bills a month using HSBC’s Bill pay and earn $15 per month
- Offer will be credited to your HSBC account approximately eight weeks after meeting that month’s qualifying activities.
- Offer valid from 11/1/2020 through 4/30/20201
- This Promotion is non-transferrable and is only available to the recipient of this invitation.
- This Promotion includes two Offers, each requiring qualifying activities and is available from the first full calendar month after the date you receive this invitation and is valid for 6 consecutive calendar months (“Promotional Period”).
A nice offer for those who have an HSBC account and receive this offer. Just make 10 purchases and pay 3 bills every month to get your $30. You can do this for 6 consecutive months. HSBC also has one of the best bank bonuses currently.