HSBC Checking Account Bonus
HSBC has a new promotion that can earn you a $500 bonus for opening a checking account. The offer is available nationwide and can be done online, but it is now limited to first time checking customers only. Let’s see the details.
To qualify for the HSBC Premier $500 Welcome Deposit you must:
- Open your new HSBC Premier checking account by February 15, 2023;
- Make recurring Qualifying Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000 per month from a third party to your HSBC Premier checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months from the second full calendar month after account opening.
You will automatically receive the $500 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Premier checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities.
- The bonus is available nationwide and accounts can be opened online.
- Customers who have a current or past HSBC account in the U.S. on file are not eligible for this offer.
- Premier Checking has a monthly maintenance fee of $50 if minimum balance requirement is not maintained.
- $75,000 in combined personal deposit and investment balances OR
- Recurring direct deposits totaling at least $5,000
This is a good bonus from HSBC, even though we have seen offers for as much as $750 in the past. This $500 bonus was first launched early this year, and it is now being offered again. This time around it is limited to customers who never have or had an HSBC account in the U.S..
Keep in mind that during previous offers it has been reported that HSBC has been somewhat difficult when it comes to paying out the bonuses. And even the account opening process occasionally takes a very long time.
HT: Doctor of Credit