IHG PointsBreaks: What Are The Best Options This Time Around?
I totally thought about just leaving this Gif and nothing else. That would have been hilarious but not fair to you guys. It is no secret that I am not an IHG lover and I think their PointsBreaks lists are laughable these days. Have no fear though, I think I was able to squeeze some blood out of this rock.
Best 5,000 Point Properties
Come on now did you really think there would be anything on this list. What do you think this is 2013? You might as well skip the 5,000 points page each time a PointsBreaks list comes out.
Best 10,000 Point Properties
I found some options that may be of interest for 10K per night:
- EVEN Hotels Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch – This looks like a nice hotel with a nice view. I have never stayed at an EVEN property but they do intrigue me.
- Holiday Inn Express Yerevan – I totally added this because Megan Starr swears by Yerevan and she knows what she is talking about.
- Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City – Downtown – I know I know it is a Staybridge Suites but stay with me here. It looks to be near the Bricktown area and I think that is a good bar and entertainment area.
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore At The Stadiums – Meet me at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn…..Express. The location of this hotel looks to be pretty awesome. Next door to the casino and down the street from the stadiums. Catch a ballgame at Camden Yards!
- Staybridge Suites South Bend – University Area – Just in time for move in day or maybe the first Fighting Irish football game of the season.