Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Offer for 3 Free Nights and Platinum Status
Chase has a new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless welcome bonus for can get you three free nights and Platinum status through January of 2022. The offer was sent out by mail, but seems to be available online for everyone. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 3 FREE NIGHTS after you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months from account opening (each night valued up to 50,000 bonus points).
- PLATINUM STATUS through January 31, 2022.
- 10X TOTAL POINTS on up to $2,500 in combined purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy, restaurants, and gas stations within your first 6 months from account opening.
- $95 annual fee not waived.
- Offer available until 02/01/2021.
The card’s earning structure is as follows:
- 6X Bonvoy points per dollar at Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 2x Bonvoy points per dollar on everything else
The best perks of the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card are as follows:
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- Anniversary “free” night for a hotel of up to 35,000 points
We have seen several differently structured offers for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless. Some of them have an waived annual fee, while this latest offer does not. But it comes with a welcome bonus that can get you up to 150,000 worth in points, in the form of three free nights valued at up to 50K points each. You lose out of flexibility, but if maximized, it can be a great bonus.
That’s not as good as the recent 5 free nights offer, but you also get Platinum status for more than a year. That should be a nice added perk for those who plan to stay often at Marriott properties throughout 2021.
Let us know what you think.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.