Citi’s Surprising New Partner, Michigan Fun & The Best Airport
In this episode of the Miles to Memories podcast we party while Mark is away and discuss what makes an airport good and why DTW isn’t the best. Plus I talk all about my family’s recent trip to Michigan including what we saw, where we stayed and how we redeemed miles and points for our hotels and flights. We also talk about Citi and AA becoming transfer partners and more!
- 3:46 – Citi adds AA as a transfer partner
- 10:28 – Michigan trip report
- 12:05 – Getting the flights – Which airlines & currencies
- 15:05 – Michigan Hotels – Where we redeemed points & certs
- 18:07 – Sightseeing in Michigan – Cool areas in Northern Michigan
- 21:47 – What makes a good airport?
- 29:04 – Passport renewal delays
- 30:44 – Chicago Athletic Association Hotel Review – A Hyatt Property
If you love the podcast and would like more content be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are weekly shows about spending, award bookings, an expert interview show with outside guests and a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well (first one scheduled for August!).
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!