Can You Really Trust A Travel Blog, Are Hotels Playing Award Night Games & Disney’s New Fastpass System Stinks
In this episode of the Miles to Memories podcast we discuss if you can trust travel blogs or not. We also discuss Joe’s month long trip, whether we like the Disney Fastpass news, Mark’s awesome Amex Platinum retention offer and more.
- 6:55 – Can you trust travel blogs?
- 17:40 – Joe’s 2400 mile road trip
- 33:24 – Disney’s Fastpass replacement
- 45:02 – AMEX retention offers
- 46:59 – Top 10 Dead Disney rides
- 49:50 – More Atlantic City status matching!
If you love the podcast and would like more content be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are weekly shows about spending, award bookings, an expert interview show with outside guests and a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well (first one scheduled for August!).
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!