American Airlines Can Now Leave You Stranded, Are All Inclusives Overrated & So Many Transfer Bonuses
In this episode of the Miles to Memories podcast we discuss Amex’s transfer bonus bonanza, AA’s latest consumer unfriendly move and whether staying at all-inclusives are our jam. Also, a really random Southwest companion pass offer to consider and happy 4 year anniversary to Mark!
- 0:00 – 4 years of MARK
- 5:29 – Amex Transfer Bonuses Galore, Which Ones Do We Like Best?
- 16:51 – American Airlines Can Now Leave You Stranded Thanks To New Terms
- 24:20 – Are All Inclusives Worth The Cost?
- 34:32 – Make Easy Money With The RebatesMe Promotion
- 35:46 – Earn A Southwest Companion Pass After Just One Flight
- 36:42 – $10-$50 Off Amazon With One Membership Rewards Point
If you love the podcast and would like more content be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are weekly shows about spending, award bookings, an expert interview show with outside guests and a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well (first one scheduled for August!).
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!