How To Scale Up Deals, Flight Attendants’ Pet Peeves & Make Money For Your Miles & Points Knowledge
In this episode of the Miles to Memories podcast we discuss the stupid stuff we do that flight attendants hate, how to social engineer your way to more points and how quickly travel is changing. We also talk about how you can make some money from your miles and points knowledge, how to use Aeroplan miles and why class action settlements can be awesome…even if they take forever.
- 7:18 – Flight attendants hate when you do these things on a plane.
- 15:40 – Updated covid restrictions
- 20:49 – What we’ve learned from Mint coins about who to trust and scaling deals
- 37:19 – Miles and points presentations?
- 38:58 – What you can do with 100K Aeroplan miles
- 39:38 – Class action lawsuits
If you love the podcast and would like more content be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are weekly shows about spending, award bookings, an expert interview show with outside guests and a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well (first one scheduled for August!).
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!